Test Drive 2020 Toyota RAV4 GXL 2WD Hybrid (Silver Sky)
- 2.5L Hybrid
- Black Fabric (Embossed Pattern
- 4.7 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Silver Sky
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- In-line 16-valve, four-cylinder with Dual VVT-I and direct fuel injection
- Length 4600(mm), Width 1855(mm), Height 1685(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 480(KG), Unbraked 480(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
By choosing us for your purchase and maintenance needs, you are investing in many years of local knowledge, local relationships and local history.
We have been serving the Northern Beaches community for over 60 years and representing some of the worlds best brands in the group.
We aim to combine a family culture and atmosphere along with being part of Australia’s largest Automotive group, Eager’s Automotive - This unique combination allows us to leverage national scale with local agility, local knowledge with national strength.
Our dedicated and friendly teams live in our community and are here to help you select the perfect Toyota for you, your family, your business.. or all three! Visit or contact us today to experience for yourself and we look forward to welcoming you to our family.
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.